Describe "Turtle Talk With Crush"

NotSoLittleMermaid

DIS Veteran<br><br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com
I'll be at DL one week from tomorrow!! Looking forward to riding Space Mountain and checking out TT W/Crush (neither were open when I was there in June). Those who have seen it, what's it like? Is it an on-going show, or does it play at certain times only? How long does it last? I can't get a picture of what it'll be like. Thanks for your help!
NSLM :fish: :teacher:

It's ongoing...it's a giant tank with a microphone in it. It doesn't last very long, but if you have young ones it's very worth while. Crush picks people out of the audience to talk to, and then opens it up for people to talk to him.

It is a great attraction. Crush talks a little about being a turtle, then gets the audience involved in whale calling, asking questions. Everyone can enjoy it. You will be saying Dude for the rest of the day. It's funny if someones cell phone goes off while Crush is talking. We call our phones shell phones after Crush. :) Time passes very quickly in this attraction.

Oh it's so stinkin cute! I haven't been to the DL one yet but we went to the WDW one. My girls LOVED it so much that we did it 2 or 3 times so that each of them could ask their question. It's very adorable :) There was one little girl who raised her hand to ask a question and instead of a question she went on and on and on about her community pool :rotfl: Crushes responses were cracking us up :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter