Dessert before Dinner: a trifecta of dining reports? Update 9/22 LTT COMPLETE!

Finally finished! Thanks for taking the time to write these reviews .
Thank you for following along!
Ooey gooey toffee cake - so good. I also like the colony salad. LTT isn’t a must do for me but I do like it
Yeah not a must do for us either but I think it's a sold choice in the MK (most of the time lol). Steve and I ate lunch here in August again and it was delicious.
Happy birthday to Steve. :cake: Today is Dana's birthday. :)
I hope Dana had a good day 🎈 We got to see our granddaughter 3 days in a row and our grandson once for an extended birthday celebration :goodvibes
Happy birthday to Steve! :bday:
Thank you I passed it along!
I really enjoy the dining reviews, thanks for all the great food reviews and comments!
Thank you for following along Caroline I appreciate it :hug: I really enjoy doing these reports!
your salad looks delicious!
I'm not a huge salad person but this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite, on property!
Ahh...love LTT of course for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake as it's a MUST each visit. While I was thinking of not doing MK next month, maybe I make myself a reservation for one and just have that? Too weird? :)
LOL not weird at all! I would totally go somewhere in WDW by myself to get one of my favorite desserts because I'm always all about the desserts 😬

I feel you. I'm at over a year. :eek:
I keep waiting for you to start a report for your August 2019 trip but I guess it'll be awhile :scared:
I hope you get the chance to try Shula's at some point. I put it off for a long time because there was always something else higher on my list, but it really was excellent when we went!
It's such a hard problem to have lol! As it is we finally just got around to trying Jiko this month and have one other signature to try, and then there's a couple restaurants we love that we haven't been to in awhile that we want to get back to like Il Mulino....................but I need to do Shula's for sure.
Enjoyed all of your adventures, looking forward to the next!
:thanks: as always for following along!
Another great dining report my friend! Sorry LTT wasn’t the best this time. 8-)
Well you know, they can't all be Geyser Point, Territory Lounge, and TOWTL :love:

I keep waiting for you to start a report for your August 2019 trip but I guess it'll be awhile :scared:

It's such a hard problem to have lol! As it is we finally just got around to trying Jiko this month and have one other signature to try, and then there's a couple restaurants we love that we haven't been to in awhile that we want to get back to like Il Mulino....................but I need to do Shula's for sure.

:thanks: as always for following along!

Well you know, they can't all be Geyser Point, Territory Lounge, and TOWTL :love:
That’s true ❤️

Well if you gotta leave Disney Ooey Gooey Toffee cake is certainly a good note to go out on (love the salad too put shh just don't tell Kelly).

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

I want to! I really want to! Hopefully soonish. I keep meaning to get moving on both the old report and starting the new one, and then something else always seems to get in the way. Usually the "something else" is something totally stupid and unnecessary like school. :rotfl:

Well if you gotta leave Disney Ooey Gooey Toffee cake is certainly a good note to go out on (love the salad too put shh just don't tell Kelly).
Hey don't be embarrassed to eat a salad in Disney; be embarrassed to eat Baby Bel cheese as a snack in Disney!
Usually the "something else" is something totally stupid and unnecessary like school. :rotfl:
Ha ha right? #stupidwork #stupidschool #justwannadis

Aww, what a happy ending! Can't wait for your upcoming reports, and I feel like my current report is dragging out way too long, too. I'm trying to finish it up before we leave for WDW in 22 days!

Aww, what a happy ending! Can't wait for your upcoming reports, and I feel like my current report is dragging out way too long, too. I'm trying to finish it up before we leave for WDW in 22 days!
And now it's 21 days for you and 15 for me!!! But mine's for work so not as much fun and probably not as much good food, sadly. Thank you for following along! I know what you mean about reports dragging lol because this one sure did and my lat TR did too!

Have a wonderful trip pixiedust:

I completely missed your wrap-up…I told you, I'm getting so far behind!

And then because I needed to save calories for dessert I got one of the best salads I've ever had (keep in mind I'm not a salad eater but this one is killer)

Colony Salad
Grilled Chicken, Washington Apples, Sweet Pecans, Applewood-smoked Cheddar, Dried Cranberries, and Honey-Shallot Vinaigrette

IMG_0318.JPG

That looks yummy 😋

Unfortunately for me all the fries came out ice cold as did the burgers so nobody was happy, understandably so. Our server did bring out a big fresh plate of hot fries but by the time they came I was almost done and they all had eaten what they wanted of their burgers. So much for our last meal! Nevertheless I didn't let it ruin my dessert:

I'm surprised you all didn't get the platter??

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

IMG_0321.JPG

I don't think I need to explain this do I? Suffice it to say warm, fresh baked cookie underneath vanilla ice cream with toffee/Heath bar bits all over it and some hot fudge :cloud9: While the magic bar is my fave WDW snack this has to be tied with the almond crusted cheesecake at Narcoossee's for fave dessert!

I think that's my favorite dessert too :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter