Dessert on the DDP - Can you get it "to go"?

DisneyZigs

Mouseketeer
I love love love dessert...I mean, who doesn't, right?? But I'm concerned that I won't have enough room to eat it every CS and TS.

Can I get it to go?

TiA!! :wave2:

You can get it to go at the CS places, for sure, and at most TS places. Of course, the Florida sun might have other ideas about how well the dessert will fare! :)

I've even heard that some CS places you can ask to save your dessert for later in the day. Some how they mark your reciept with something, (maybe a holepunch), and then go back later in the day and get your deesert. I never done this personally, only seen seen this on the boards here in the past. I hope it is true, I can never predict if I want dessert before my meal.

We did the Fanstasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose and due to time limitations...we were runnnng late...They fixed our ice cream to go and we ate it while waiting for Fantasmic! I highly reccomend it!
I would love to hear who has had experience with the CS's who would let them come back for dessert! That would be Great!

we got our dessert (mostly cakes, no ice cream) to go quite often and had it for "breakfast" the next day ;)

we "delayed" our CS dessert at the POFQ food court, but only by an hour or so, not by a whole day... they wrote on our receipt and ripped it when we redeemed it :)

Yes please get it refrigerated quickly. :thumbsup2

I have real concerns with the amount of food on the DDP, that many are going to have leftovers and the possibility of food poisoning is going to increase.

That is a horrible way to spend your vacation.

We got several desserts to go both times we've done the plan. :thumbsup2 I do have to say that we did throw some of them away at check-out :sad2: we just couldn't eat them all. This time we will be splitting more meals so we won't waste those desserts :goodvibes ! And besides, most of my favorite desserts include ice cream and ice cream 'to go' just doesn't travel well (unless you're eating it right away.):mickeybar:

Happy eating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter