DFW to MCO $124 round trip! WOW!

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
United Airlines is offering this rate today. This is good through Sept. 1 and appears to be for any day of the week. Hope it helps someone; too bad I'm not going till 2002. :(

Honey Pot, I checked the United Thread, but I could not get that rate. What info did you use to find the $124.00.
Thanks.:D

I will probably keep looking for a non stop. Delta has several and we were lucky to get it for $129.00
at Christmas and still had a few days left, etc and would love to be able to enjoy the water parks. My family
would never be able to stay up that late without being cranky. Bye the way, I'm from Arlington, Where are you
from?:D :D

I'm in Amarillo and I think United is having a sale. I got a notice this morning via Travelocity that a flight that I'm watching was discounted by $249!!! The flight was to North Dakota but unfortunately I wasn't able to take advantage of it. The last date of travel was the 26th of Oct I believe and we won't be flying out until June of 2002. I sure do hope that someone will be able to get in on the good deals being offered by United!!!!

Just checked that link and it came up with $104!! Didn't actually check to see if there are seats available, but definitely worth checking into for you Texas DISers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter