Did anyone book a DLR trip through disney

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
Ok so my kids are hooked on this video game where you can dress your character up, well anyways there is a hat that my kids want..... (its not a real hat just an image of a hat that there character can where, so this is my problem, the virtual hat is only available with a code on the back of a trading card and the only way to get it is to book a Disneyland trip through Disney, we have a AP so we will not be booking a trip. So if anyone has this card laying around there house and you do not play the came all I need is the code off the back (i do not need the card, you can keep it) I will post a picture of the card at the bottom of this post, and if you do have it can you please PM me do not post the code on the board. Thanks Leann
VmkWboDetail.jpg

how sad, yet another bump :surfweb: please I am willing to buy these cards off you......please please

Sadly these are very difficult to get. They are selling on ebay for a lot of money. :( It's a shame because there is so many kids who would love to have them.

Good Luck! :)

Yea I am starting to figure that out, it is a shame because I'm sure some people got them and had no idea what they are for, when so many other kids want them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter