• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone stay on site this past Easter?

Bea

DIS Veteran
If so, were you able to use a code? We are planning a trip next April (over Easter) . It is high season that time of year, so I don't know if there will be any codes out. We usually use Priceline and bid a 3 star, but this time we want to surprise the kids and stay on site. We have booked our tix on Air Canada (aeroplan points), and just recently bought our 5 day (with 4 pluses!!) hoppers from Ticketmania and the next major expense is hotel. I wonder if the CDN at par hotel deal was available for this past Apri?. I can't wait to go!! We usually drive (3 day drive from the Maritimes) and this is our first time flying!!

We have gone three weeks after Easter in both 2001 and 2002 and that's when the rates go down. It's very crowded Easter ~ but the weather is awesome. Check www.mousesavers.com for historical codes. S

Bea we stayed at the Cbr with a Cnd discount. We stayed 4 nights at a rate of $126(including tax)/night. I was so surprised to be getting a discount over Easter. The resort also had an egg hunt for the kids that morning. I expected the crowds to be a nightmare, but that wasn't the case at all. We went to MK the Sat. before Easter and walked onto everything that we did in the morning. After lunch started to pick up but was still fine with FP.

Bea, I am interested in Ticketmania too. Did you have any problems getting your tickets from them? I usually get the 5 day park hopper ~ is $230. a good price? They currently offer free shipping too.

Has anyone else bought from them?

TimNDansMom, I bought the 5 day hoppers from Ticketmania using a link from Mousesavers newsletter. They are $252.00 (US, incl. taxes) for adults, and $203.00 for kids. This is exclusive to mousesavers because it offers 4 pluses, as opposed to the 2 pluses everyone else sells. It is a great price. So much so that while the dollar is doing well, we ordered them now instead of waiting. I have ordered from ticketmania previously, and have never had a problem at all. Yep, free shipping too. The offer is only good until the next Mousesavers newsletter, which comes out mid June. I noticed sometimes they extend the offers but this deal was too good to risk.

Sandra, did you find the crowds large at Easter? We have an option of going to the beach for a few days either before WDW or after. Our plane gets in on Easter Sunday (only day we could find enough seats on points). Maybe we should head to the beach for the first few days and return mid week to Disney. I am encouraged though, by the fact that we may be able to get a code or use the Canadian at par offer for hotels!!

Bea, that is a great deal for the 5day PHP with 4 options. Ticketmania has those with 2 options for $257. Unfortunately I just signed up to Mousesavers newsletter so didn't get this month's with that special.

Julie we got the same Ticketmania deal from the super Wal-mart Travel in Kissimmee this past March for our trip as Ticketmania's special wasn't the same deal at the time.But I've also ordered 3 different times from Ticketmania with pleasant results all three times and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

If you would like to PM me with your email addy and I'd be glad to send you this month's Mousesaver's newsletter.:D

I got rates from CAA for 5php & 7php
5 day = A $254.00 US C$203US
7 day = A$ 313.usd & C$254US

no you don't need to be a CAA member to get those rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter