Did Sinbad close down for refurb yet ?

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I thought I read that Sinbad is closing for a lengthy refurb Feb - Sept. Did it close down? I'm kinda disappointed it will be down when we are there. Oh well , they have to do these things sometime.

Yes, it is closed now and isn't scheduled to reopen until September 24, 2024. Sorry you are missing it. This is your excuse to go on another trip:-)

I was bummed that we will miss it. However, we have friends who haven’t been, so another trip needs to happen🤣

I was bummed that we will miss it. However, we have friends who haven’t been, so another trip needs to happen🤣
I’m bummed about missing it too. It’s so cute and I thought ds would love it. Just means we have to come back since we’re missing fantasy springs too lol

We rode it and it was super cute, now when we go back we can compare it to the newer version... so we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter