Did someone say DDP spreadsheet?

Em&Bec'sDad

She Dragged me here, but I stayed
So my DW and I are those type of people that enjoy planning ADRs 180 days in advance.:guilty: Thus, I love looking how we can maximize our TS credit and posted my findings at.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1715997

I have the aforementioned spreadsheet and can provide it upon request and generally, I don't think that you need to be completely anal retentive about this, but you should know generalizations and where the best and worst values are.

Thanks for all of the help in the podcasts and keep up the good work.

I've heard the comments made by the podcasters, but I think their viewpoint may be biased because of their location. If I was local and an Annual Passholder, and had the option to visit the parks frequently, I would want to be able to get a seat at a TS restaurant without having to plan it out 180 days ahead of time. But for those of us who visit annually or less, I think it is part of the effort to maximize our enjoyment to plan out all aspects of our visit, especially if we are staying on WDW property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter