DID YOU BUY FINDING NEMO TODAY? If so, please read!

~Sweetie~

Earning My Ears
I just updated this because I found out they are putting the code in the finding nemo dvd - if anyone gets it PLEASE pass it on!! Its for 5 bucks off each ticket!!!

On ticketmaster.ca they are selling disney on ice tickets for Vancouver with a 'promotion code'. Any idea where I can find this code? I am not sure if you can post the code if you know it, but please pm me if you know of it! Thanks.

I found out that the codes are in the Sleeping Beauty and Finding Nemo Dvds. Anyone have the code? WOuld be much appreciated. Thanks.

I am picking up our copy tonight, but a video.

Scratch
pirate:

Just got mine - It says save $4. on tickets (good in US, Canada, etc)
Mention Code "DVN" when ordering tkts by phone, box office or tktmaster.

Fine print: Valid for any scheduled performance Mon thru Thurs or evening or Friday matinee. Offer limited to six tickets, subject to availability. Does not apply to Front Row, Rinkside or VIP seats.

You can't expect me to go to a mall without checking out the other stores!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

BTW, if you preordered the movie, and pick it up this first week, you get an $8.00 off any video (except Lion King & Sleeping Beauty)coupons.

Saved me lots of money today!

cost me big time!LOL

I asked the price for PAP's and that's when the CM proceeded to explain to me that it could take 4 - 6 weeks to get them and that in order for me to utilize my Disney Club Discount, that I should order them soon! He explained that I did not need to pay for them until they came in but if they showed up after December 31st, I could not use the DC Discount. :eek:

So I ordered them, plus got DD the movie "Holes" since I did not think I would make it back in time before the $8.00 certificate expired!

I guess that means more trips in order to get my money's worth out of the PAP's! AH, Life's little sacracfices!

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by Scratch42
I guess that means more trips in order to get my money's worth out of the PAP's! AH, Life's little sacracfices!

Scratch
pirate:
It's a rough life but someone has to live it. ;) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter