DIDDY OR DIDN'T HE?

Exactly. That video is so animalistic. And for him to deny it for years :scared:

It doesn't look like jail is an option at this point. But I hope he is shunned forever and ever. That would probably hurt him and his ego more than being incarcerated.
Predators who have a propensity for this behavior need a substantial incarceration IMO. Absolutely understand where you're coming from regarding the ego and no doubt that provides necessary discipline and punishment of a certain aspect of the crime. In my experience these types of personalities need to spend a certain amount of time with essentially zero latitude of control of even the most mundane details of their lives to give adequate discipline and punishment for the complete control and dominance they exert over their victims.

Recently had a case trickling through the system here where the abuser could not be stopped from trying to gain control over the victim despite being behind bars and having no contact provisions in place. Removal of phone privileges and letter writing privileges didn't deter him, he simply recruited other inmates to his cause. Solitary confinement couldn't put a stop to the behavior, he still managed to get word to other inmates to act on his behalf. I'd imagine someone with this type of personality and the scope of wealth and power Diddy has had at his disposal for decades will absolutely require significant incarceration with extensive restrictions to begin to get any messages about the inappropriateness of trying to control others through his brain with any real meaning. And that's only one aspect of his crimes. I just hope he's brought to justice regarding some of his victims.

What is interesting is that someone has held onto possibly this for years . What would be the motive to have News have it now? If that is what happened

The irony of his record label is Bad Boy smh.

Wouldn’t this be a crime in and of itself?

Domestic violence falls into such a weird area in our society. There is no Good Samaritan law in the U.S. if one sees a woman being beaten by her partner.

This is what was in the original CNN article when they released the video. They repeat what was said in Cassie Ventura's lawsuit before she settled the federal lawsuit with a payoff:

“Upon realizing that her running away would cause Mr. Combs to be even angrier with her, and completely stuck in his vicious cycle of abuse, Ms. Ventura returned to the hotel with the intention of apologizing for running away from her abuser,” the complaint claims. “When she returned, hotel security staff urged her to get back into a cab and go to her apartment, suggesting that they had seen the security footage showing Mr. Combs beating Ms. Ventura and throwing glass at her in the hotel hallway.
The complaint alleges Combs paid the InterContinental Century City $50,000 for the hallway security footage, one of a number of allegations made in the November lawsuit in which Ventura claimed she was raped in 2018 and subjected to years of repeated physical and other abuses by Combs.”​

The hotel may have felt they tried as best they could to get Cassie to leave or run, etc. But she went back to him voluntarily. So, no one called the police on her behalf. Even if they did call the police, often the police can't do anything either, if the victim won't file charges. And the abuser just gets angrier at the victim that the police got involved and makes it worse for the victim later.

For those that watched the video, Cassie's reaction when she is thrown on the ground isn't one of someone in which that is happening the first time. She lays there still. One would think maybe she's unconscious. But, when he kicks her in the back of her hip, her hand instinctively goes back there. Son, NO, she wasn't unconscious. She lays still because she's learned he beats her less than if she tries to fight or to get away.

What's interesting is that CNN describes her lawsuit as a FEDERAL lawsuit. Not sure how it became a federal lawsuit to begin with. But, even after it was settled - which was the next day, soon after, that's when the feds started researching and doing their investigation for human/sex trafficking.

According to TMZ, if Diddy had settled on a payout before the lawsuit was filed, all of this would still be hidden. (I bet Diddy never thought Cassie Ventura would be courageous enough to file. He probably thought he had beaten her enough that she'd stay down. The ego of an abuser. :sad2: )

Also, (reports differ on this,) when Cassie met Diddy, she was only 17 at the time and he was 35. So, she may have been underage at the time. And if he took her across state lines while having sex with her while underage, that's when it becomes federal. (I think.) Some reports say she was 19, but that could be to make her sound of age. Either way, that was still so young. If Diddy likes them that young, there may be other victims who may finally come forward.

What is interesting is that someone has held onto possibly this for years . What would be the motive to have News have it now? If that is what happened

The irony of his record label is Bad Boy smh.

The feds did a raid on his house and property. According to TMZ, one of the main things they took was all his computers and digital files.

So, the feds could have leaked the video. Of course, they aren't supposed to do stuff like that. :rolleyes1 ;) But they raided his house back in March and still haven't charged him with anything. So whoever leaked the video to CNN could possibly help their case if more victims come forward now after seeing the video of the beating.

Otherwise, someone else could have made a copy of the video somehow, either at the hotel before giving it to him, or one of Diddy's assistants, saved it all this time to potentially blackmail Diddy with it.

Wouldn’t this be a crime in and of itself?
Interesting idea. In this particular case my guess is statute of limitations might be a barrier to any prosecution at this point. My guess would be it's potentially possible to prosecute something like this as obstruction of justice and/or some type of criminal conspiracy.

Were something like this possible and/or undertaken by the authorities it would send a powerful message and could become a strong deterrent for those who would choose to turn their heads and close their ears -- and even worse look to profit. Interestingly in something like this case theoretically it should be someone of reasonable status, position and power who should be held accountable for entering into a deal with the devil. Since charges are likely time barred in this situation anyway I still think the corporate powers that be for the hotel should be looking to unseat whichever suit agreed to the deal with Diddy's team in the first place. It's clear someone with authority signed off on a $50,000 deal -- and have proven themselves unfit to have authority beyond a broom or a shovel in their hands for conduct so unbecoming.

TMZ has clarified:

The reason Diddy did not say Cassie Ventura's name is his supposed apology is because both he & Cassie had signed non-disclosure agreements when she accepted his settlement payout. So he can't bash her afterward or name her in an apologize. And Cassie hasn't said anything either since the video appeared. One of her lawyers spoke up. But, it possibly wasn't the one who worked on the settlement, but a past lawyer.

TMZ also said the feds may be having a hard time making a case of human/sex trafficking against Diddy because they need two things: 1) People taken across state lines, AND 2) That it was done against their will.

Diddy may have paid a lot of women to come to him across state lines. Yet, they may have done it willingly on the hopes he makes them famous, or in the very least, gives them expensive gifts and a good time.

A new woman and a new lawsuit has been filed in NY, which has a "look back" law in which someone has 20 years to file a sexual assault case. (Or something like that. The lawyer on TV kind of rambled about two different laws.) This woman claims she was drugged by Diddy and sexually assaulted back in 2003. She saw the lawsuit Cassie Ventura brought, was believed, and was settled, and decided to come forward herself with her situation.

A new woman and a new lawsuit has been filed in NY, which has a "look back" law in which someone has 20 years to file a sexual assault case. (Or something like that. The lawyer on TV kind of rambled about two different laws.) This woman claims she was drugged by Diddy and sexually assaulted back in 2003. She saw the lawsuit Cassie Ventura brought, was believed, and was settled, and decided to come forward herself with her situation.
So isn't that past the 20 years though?

Yeah, Like I said, the lawyer brought on was rambling and didn't make sense. Another thing he said was something like, for another law the year limits are gone in NY state for sex abuse, which I don't think is true. :confused3

Yeah, Like I said, the lawyer brought on was rambling and didn't make sense. Another thing he said was something like, for another law the year limits are gone in NY state for sex abuse, which I don't think is true. :confused3

I found an article that names which law in which that case is being filed under. This is the one that doesn't have a statue of limitation for when the crime occurs:

"The lawsuit was filed by Crystal McKinney under the NYC Gender Motivated Violence Act, which allows victims of violence committed on the basis of gender in the city to sue their abusers, regardless of when the abuse took place. The window for filing lawsuits under that act expires in 2025."​

In the same CBS article above, THIS situation below may be why there is a human/sex trafficking investigation against Diddy. He and another man were accused of gang raping a 17 year old girl back in 2003. She also tried to file in NY state. But for some reason filed too late.

But, if he did it once to an underage girl, he probably did it other times too.

"Earlier this month, Combs asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit alleging that he and two co-defendants raped a 17-year-old girl in a New York recording studio in 2003, saying it was a "false and hideous claim" that was filed too late under the law."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-d...rugging-sexual-assault-lawsuit-new-york-city/

I winder if Jay z( I do like his music ) is getting worried? Jayz and Diddy are friends. He also like young girls (Foxy Brown was a teenage when she met him) Beyoncé just barely made legal age and he is 12 years older.

Rapper, 50 Cent is archenemies with Diddy. For the last few months he's been hyping up his multi-part documentary about the sexual assault allegations against Diddy for months. He's been trying to sell it to a network or streaming platform. After the video of the beating came out, there was a bidding war for the docu-series.

Netflix has turned out to be the winner. They say they will show it sooner than later.

If the docu-series turns out to be similar to the one on R Kelly (on Lifetime,) that could be when things really blow up for Diddy. The feds may only have to wait until some young women see the series and they call to report what happened to them when they were underage.

A seventh woman has come forward and is accusing Diddy of sexually assaulting her and grooming her, as he kept promising her he could give her a fashion career. (Diddy has his Sean John line of clothes at the time.) She gave many details of when and where it happened. She says she knows Diddy has a video of it as he showed it to some guy, who told a friend, who then told another friend, who happened to be the guy she dating at the time.

If there is a video of the assault, it may be among all the computer and digital files the feds took during their raid. Rumor is he probably did video tape a lot of women. But most of his victims are unknowns. women who were lured in with the promise he could make them successful. Much like Harvey Weinstein did, when he lured young women to his hotel rooms. So, even if the feds now have some video tapes, they don't know who the women are. They need them to come forward.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter