Diffuser for Hotel Room Hairdryers

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Anyone bring their own?

The one I have right now is huge and not sure it'll fit on the hotel room hairdryers. Wondering if anyone has an attachment (available on Amazon preferably) that they bring to WDW (and other hotels I guess).

I find that it's hit or miss whether or not the hotel dryer has a diffuser. I think it really depends on how old the dryer is and how many opportunities there have been for the diffuser to get misplaced. I recently stayed in a newly renovated room and was the first person to use the hair dryer so it did have the diffuser, but often they are missing. I have tried bringing my own but it usually doesn't fit on the provided dryer. The hair dryers in the rooms are always Conair. I don't buy those at home. I have a professional grade hair dryer. If you do have a Conair at home, yours might fit the room dryer since it would be the same brand. I now lug my own dryer unless I know the room is very recently updated. It's huge and heavy but I can't do my hair without the diffuser.

EDITED:
SOOO- I just wrote this whole thing and now I realize I'm actually talking about the CONCENTRATOR not a diffuser.
Sorry OP!
I'm leaving this here on the off chance that you actually meant the concentrator too 🤣:laughing:😂

I tend to bring my Dyson and its diffuser. Although, I think I may just try bringing only a diffuser to save on space in my luggage. I've read in other curly/wavy hair Facebook groups that use a collapsible diffuser or the Xtava Black Orchid diffuser (would love to have that diffuser for everyday but it doesn't work with my Dyson). I don't think in all my many WDW trips I've seen a diffuser with the room's hairdryer.

I find that it's hit or miss whether or not the hotel dryer has a diffuser. I think it really depends on how old the dryer is and how many opportunities there have been for the diffuser to get misplaced. I recently stayed in a newly renovated room and was the first person to use the hair dryer so it did have the diffuser, but often they are missing. I have tried bringing my own but it usually doesn't fit on the provided dryer. The hair dryers in the rooms are always Conair. I don't buy those at home. I have a professional grade hair dryer. If you do have a Conair at home, yours might fit the room dryer since it would be the same brand. I now lug my own dryer unless I know the room is very recently updated. It's huge and heavy but I can't do my hair without the diffuser.

EDITED:
SOOO- I just wrote this whole thing and now I realize I'm actually talking about the CONCENTRATOR not a diffuser.
Sorry OP!
I'm leaving this here on the off chance that you actually meant the concentrator too 🤣:laughing:😂

Haha no worries at all! Unfortunately not in need of a concentrator -- curly haired girl where looking for a diffuser reco, which sadly the hotel rooms don't provide :) But I don't have a Conair and I'm trying to save space in my luggage by not bringing my own hair dryer and the huge diffuser attachment it comes with. Thank you for trying to help!

I tend to bring my Dyson and its diffuser. Although, I think I may just try bringing only a diffuser to save on space in my luggage. I've read in other curly/wavy hair Facebook groups that use a collapsible diffuser or the Xtava Black Orchid diffuser (would love to have that diffuser for everyday but it doesn't work with my Dyson). I don't think in all my many WDW trips I've seen a diffuser with the room's hairdryer.

Appreciate this soooo much! This is so helpful. I'm also trying to save space in my luggage, otherwise I would just bring my beloved hair dryer and the massive diffuser I have with it :laughing: I'll look into a collapsible diffuser or the Xtava Black Orchid!

I have a universal fit diffuser. I brought it years ago on Amazon when the hair dryer I bought at Sam's for >$100 didn't have one (shame on me for not noticing that detail when bought it). It had turned into a happy accident because I now just bring it which saves on luggage. There is 2 buttons on thr side that open up springs and when you release it attaches to the blower nozzle. I'll see if I can find a link but like I said, I bought it 100 years ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter