Digital Camera Question

4crusinransiers

Mouseketeer
I have a new camera that uses a compact flash card for storage.
I was in the prossess of buying more cards for our upcoming cruise and trip to WDW. Does anyone know how many photos
you can store on a 128m compact flash in the econemy mode????? Any tips? I don't want to run out of space!

my husband has been messing around with ours. If we use highest resolution (4 Mpixel) with no compression we can put just over 100. High resoultion with compression about 185 and low resolution (1.0 Mpixel) 375 or so. But I am not sure if that changes with the type of camera. That is with Kodak DX4900.

It should tell you how many pictures you have left in one of the menus. So we just played around with the resolution took a few, and then it estimated how many we should get.

It depends on your camera. I would suggest using something higher then economy mode. Reason if you want to make prints they will not com out as good. I have a Casio 3MP camera. I used the smaller size on mine which is still rather large. Something like 1048X800+ not sure size but I use a better quality setting. Around here if I watch the sales closely I can get a 256MB card for a little over $100. Good luck and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter