Digital Camera

bonkos6

Mouseketeer
What's the lowest price you've paid for a digital camera?
What is the brand? How many megapixels? Last but not least how do you like the quality of pictures it takes? :yo-yo: :drinking1

bonkos6 said:
What's the lowest price you've paid for a digital camera?
What is the brand? How many megapixels? Last but not least how do you like the quality of pictures it takes? :yo-yo: :drinking1

I bought one for each of my kids for 50 at walmart, it does OK with outdoor pics, it's a good starter camera for kids

I just bought a simple one from Wal-mart for $20 for DD7 to use. It only takes photos suitable for email or small prints, but it sure beats her wasting rolls of film. :rotfl:

We bought our twin daughters each a 3 meg digital online for $65 each. The darn memory cards cost me more (yeah, I bought them on Main Street in WDW). Still it is alot cheaper than developing 24 shot film rolls of heads cut off and feet on the ground! And they are getting pretty good with them now.

I guess you could count the camera on my mobile phone. The phone was free :)

It's a 1.2 Megapixel camera, 3x digital zoom, 4 exposure settings and the photos it takes are not that good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter