dining choices- good or no?

twinsmamma

disney planning nut
it is myself 34( well 35) the first day we are there, twin DS's 13 and DFD 15 here are my choices, let me know what you think. :goodvibes
08/13 crystal breakfast 8;05 ( 4t/s); dinner cali at 9pm oop My
b-day :banana: want to watch wishes from rest.
08/14 alfredo lunch 12 ( 2 t/s); le cellier dinner 8 (4 t/s )
08/15 wolfgang pucks cafe 6;30 (3 t/s)
08/16 maya grill 9 pm (3 t/s)
08/17 1900 park fare 830pm ( 4 t/s)
08/18 coral reef 630 pm ( 4 t/s )
08/19 grand floridian 730 pm ( 4 t/s )
08/20 chef mickey's 6 ( 4 /s)
08/21 concousre 6pm (4 t/s)
is there any you would change or make for a differnt time etc.
is wolfgang cafe melas average size or small? will there be enough to share between the 4 of us? average size eaters. what about maya same thing.
How long is dinner at coral want to see fireworks that night. will we have enough time? :banana:
I know that you guys will be able to help me. :cheer2: :banana:

I haven't heard good things about Alfredos, and have had two really mediocre experiences at Le Cellier, so I cannot endorse either of those. Coral Reef I can give a :thumbsup2 to, as well as the Grand Floridian Cafe.

I meant Le Cellier. The OP has it listed 08/14 for dinner. Perhaps Rose and Crown would be a better choice.

oops how did I miss that. I even looked back a couple times to see if LeCellier was there. I'm sorry you had a bad meal there. It's the one place that everybody has recommended so it was where I was planning on taking my dh.
What went wrong for you?

I'm sorry you had a bad meal there.
Two bad meals. For one bad meal, I'd consider it an anomoly. With two bad meals, all I can conclude is that the restaurant is, at best, "inconsistent." :rotfl:

Both times I had dry, grizzly steaks. This was even after complaining about it, and sending the first one back as a result. This was in two separate trips (a year apart). Very disappointing.

Oh my gosh we absolutely LOVED LeCellier! We went last September and we haven't stopped talking about it! We can't wait to go back in November. That makes me sad. I hope we don't have a bad experience this time.

anyone know if 9pm is too late for res at cali to see fireworks?
also what about time for coral dinner?

twinsmamma said:
anyone know if 9pm is too late for res at cali to see fireworks?
also what about time for coral dinner?

Wishes is at 10:00 pm, so a 9:00 pm reservation should be just right, request a window seat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter