Dining plan at boulangerie patisserie

Bre23

Earning My Ears
We usually visit the bakery in epcot at least once a trip for sandwiches and desserts and pay out of pocket. This will be our first trip using the dining plan can anyone tell me what you get for a quick service credit here...how about using a quick service credit for breakfast?

We usually visit the bakery in epcot at least once a trip for sandwiches and desserts and pay out of pocket. This will be our first trip using the dining plan can anyone tell me what you get for a quick service credit here...how about using a quick service credit for breakfast?

Whether breakfast or lunch or dinner, you will only get the entrée and a drink. Not a very good use of a QS credit.

Also a whole baguette is a snack credit. You could use one qs credit and get some snack items (three) then pay for your drinks OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter