Dining plan? Correlate with park days?

chip91

Mouseketeer
? For all who have used the Dining Plan? My understanding is you can now make ADR's 6 mo's in advance? So if you do this, then the park schedules come out, do you try to rearrange your ADR's to correlate with EMH/Late Hours? Or do you not worry about it..

I know when I planned & booked CRT, I was crossing my fingers that it wasn't MK EMH, I lucked out!

If I'm correct from my Oct trip the "park" schedules didn't come out until 1 or 2 mo's prior?

Just curious to hear how it's worked out someone who has tried it?

Thanks!
Chip

The park hours now come out 6months in advance.

FYI The park hours and EMH days are subject to change without notice. I was checking the calendar a few weeks ago and noticed that the hours had been extended on 2 of the days for our upcoming trip. So, if that would adversely affect you adr's you will need to check the calendar periodically.

This had actually made making later ADRs easier. I don't know if you've ever had to call back to make later dinner reservations when the park hours come out but it was a gigantic pain. I was able to make dinner ressies for my September trip up until 8pm on the first call.

Once we booked our May trip in January, I took a look at the hours for our week. Since then, there has been a change to the hours. However, I don't think Disney's extending the hours should change your ressies. They're already made. Now, if you want a later time, you could try that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter