Dining Plan Menu Question

BankBunny

DIS Veteran
TS meals on the dining plan seem pretty straight forward-1 app. 1 entree 1 dessert per person.

As far as CS meals and snacks-Do the menus indicate what items are eligible for the dining plan?

DH and I are planning are using the DP next May and this will be a first for us. I'm a pretty big planner and don't want any surprises of confusion when we go.

In the parks, snacks are well marked with a little DDP symbol. For counter service though, there isn't anything to indicate although I didn't find any exclusions. As long as it is a participating restaurant, just order any combo, drink and dessert.

TS meals include beverage (non-alcoholic), appetizer, entree, dessert and gratuity. CS meals are beverage (non-alcoholic), combo meal and dessert. Snacks we were told were anything under $4.00. We had NO problems with any confusion on anyone's part except our own. Now that we know, we WOULD definetely do the DDP again. Well worth the money.

BankBunny said:
As far as CS meals and snacks-Do the menus indicate what items are eligible for the dining plan?
We found only very minor exclusions at CS locations, and some of them can be quite expansive.

At Cosmic Ray's, for example, you can get the Ribs & chicken combo as a CS! That's enough food for your big meal of the day if you want to save a TS to do a signature dinner.

may be i not looking in the right place but i don't see any desserts listed otherthan the creme brulee with the french meal. what other choices. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter