Dining Plan..participating restaurants

I think you can use them in any of the eateries in the parks and resort hotels. I know that they are NOT valid at the places in Downtown Disney. I have never used them though, and they actually do not save any money. Remember that you do NOT get change from the vouchers, so you must be sure to spend at least the dollar amount of the voucher, or you lose the difference! :confused3

Thanks, scanmom! I have heard that the dining plan isn't a value and you don't get back change. I asked dh if he wanted me to cancel it and he doesn't want me too. We figure if we know all the details ahead of time, there won't be any surprises. It will be nice to have most of our meals already paid for before we get there, which is the main reason we are going with the meal plan. Also, if something comes to $16 we will just give a $15 dollar voucher and a dollar in cash.

Mary Jo - Thanks SO much!! That's exactly the info I was looking for!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter