Dining Plan Question - adding on people

MMays

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I am looking to add the dining plan for the 2nd half of my split stay (5 nights). We currently have 5 total people for the full duration of nights but another adult will be joining us from nights 3, 4 and 5. Can I purchase the dining for the 5 people now and add on this additional person the day before night 3? Has anyone done this before? The adult is currently on the reservation for the 2nd half of this split stay.

The DDP goes by the reservation. You will need to buy it for all people listed on the 2nd stay for the length of the 2nd stay. The 1st stay has no impact.

I think you can buy it just for the people listed on the room. Then, when the extra person gets to the resort you can add them to your room, but they will not have the dining plan and you will not be able to add them to the dining plan. They will need to pay for their meals out of pocket. I would call disney to verify though.

I think you can buy it just for the people listed on the room. Then, when the extra person gets to the resort you can add them to your room, but they will not have the dining plan and you will not be able to add them to the dining plan. They will need to pay for their meals out of pocket. I would call disney to verify though.
This is correct!

Since "split stay" is not actually something that Disney does you simply book your first resort for the number of people you want and then book your second resort for the number of people you want.

I do not believe you can add more guests the day before I think it may have to be at least 2 days before.

If you know they are coming just book it for everyone now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter