Dining Plan Question

Cbaur88

Earning My Ears
Is there anyway around everyone having to have the meal plan under the same reservation/room? For example my nephew is sharing a room with my father (his grandfather). Long complicated story short my nephew wants the meal plan, my father does not. Disney is insisting that none or all have the meal plan. Very frustrating! Thanks so much in advance for your time and help!

Is there anyway around everyone having to have the meal plan under the same reservation/room? For example my nephew is sharing a room with my father (his grandfather). Long complicated story short my nephew wants the meal plan, my father does not. Disney is insisting that none or all have the meal plan. Very frustrating! Thanks so much in advance for your time and help!

Sorry, but Disney is giving you the correct information here. Is it just the two of them going or are there others joining in the trip? Does anyone else have the dining plan?

There has never been an exception to the "all or none" condition.

Talk to your nephew about estimating what he will spend on food, and buying WDW gift cards in advance to cover the costs. Only other choice would be for him to pay for your dad's DDP as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts