Dining plan with annual pass?

ellynsoh

Mouseketeer
I'm guessing all of you know the answer to this, but I don 't. If I have an annual pass, will I be able to purchase the dining plan for my stay? Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing all of you know the answer to this, but I don 't. If I have an annual pass, will I be able to purchase the dining plan for my stay? Thanks in advance.

As long as you stay onsite, yes.

In the past AP holders have been able to do this online, but don't keep up with AP stuff, so not sure if this is still true.

If you can't do it online, just call and ask for a "ticketless package" with the DDP. You should have no problem.

To be clear, having an annual pass has nothing to do with whether you can purchase the dining plan or not.

The requirement for the dining plan is staying onsite...at a Disney owned property...and in many cases*, the stay has to be booked through Disney and cannot be on any special convention rate.

*There may be exceptions, for those waiting to pounce.

More specifically, any dining plan is available only in conjunction with a package. Visitors not needing tickets can book a Ticketless Package. Ticketless Packages must be booked via telephone, not online.

As an annual passholder, I can tell you that I just booked a room and the dining plan online. However, I booked through the annual passholders Spring into 2019 special offer.

As an annual passholder, I can tell you that I just booked a room and the dining plan online. However, I booked through the annual passholders Spring into 2019 special offer.

This is good to know that it can work to book online. I already have a trip booked with AP rate and I'd like to edit and add the dining plan. Hoping I can do it online as it's so much easier than calling (for me).

I was able to do this just last week: staying on-site with an AP, I added the DDP just 6 days before our trip. I just called Disney and it was no problem, even with the Magical Holidays room offer which was not affected by the DDP upgrade.

Reactions: TJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter