Dining Plan?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Markical, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Markical

Markical Magical Mark

Hi everyone,

A quick question, do Disney always offer the QS Dining Plan for Moderate resorts? Looking to book for 2019, ways off I know, but having this offered will play a big part in our plans and what we book and when.

Many thanks!

2. luvpoohandcompany

luvpoohandcompany DIS Veteran

It's usually offered if you book far enough in advance. You can then upgrade to regular dining plan if you wish for a fee :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. flortlebap

flortlebap Disneyiac!

They've offered it every year that we've looked - so since 2011. We weren't looking before that :)

It's a lot of food!

5. Markical

Markical Magical Mark

Thanks everyone! Just need them to release 2019 booking and I will be good to go it would seem. This is one of these trips everyone is celebrating something and some first time visitors, you just want everything to be right.

luvpoohandcompany likes this.
  6. HappyGrape

HappyGrape DIS Veteran

They release prices for 2019 earlier, however the free dining is usually released March/April the year before. For you this should be early next year.

7. Markical

Markical Magical Mark

Thank you very much!!

8. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

This is us this year. We're going for 3 weeks over Xmas and new year and celebrating two 21st birthdays, a 50th birthday, an 80th birthday and me and my DH 22nd wedding anniversary with a vow renewal. There will be 18 of us altogether with 3 never having been before. TBH planning has been a nightmare as I'm a bit OCD about it as like you I want everything to be perfect but Disney seems to have other plans with events and show times not being announced and show dining packages not being released. However we will be in my happy place so it won't be that bad.

luvpoohandcompany likes this.
  9. maleficent_man

maleficent_man DIS Veteran

Anyone know roughly how much it is to upgrade from QS to the next level up?

10. LanaBear-ox

LanaBear-ox Mouseketeer

From the top of my head for 8 nights to upgrade it's just over £220 for 2 adults (October 2017 dates)

11. Ceilidhscot

Ceilidhscot Earning My Ears

I guess it depends on the number in the party and how many sit down meals you intend to book over the duration of your stay. If it's only a couple then it might be cheaper taking the QS then just paying for individual meals on the day. If you plan to eat at a sit down every day though, probably best to upgrade (from my rough calculations anyway).