Dining reservation question

robl45

DIS Veteran
My wife is not a disney fan, as of now she is not planning to go, but you never know 4 months later if she will end up going. If I book reservations for 4 for everything and then she doesn't come and its just me and the 2 kids, will that be a problem? I don't want to get charged a fee for every reservation.

We have a character breakfast reservation next week for 8, we may only have 6 because of a family emergency. I assume (you know what they say when you assume) they won't charge if 6/8 show up? I just wanted to know if it's different for a character meal..

We have a character breakfast reservation next week for 8, we may only have 6 because of a family emergency. I assume (you know what they say when you assume) they won't charge if 6/8 show up? I just wanted to know if it's different for a character meal..

Is it a pre-paid meal CRT? Otherwise, no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!