Dining Reservations at Disneyland

TexasChick123

Always Dreaming of Our Next Vacation
DVC Silver
I know that we can make dining reservations at 180 days plus 10 days from arrival at Disney World when staying on property. Can we make them at 60 days plus 7 days at Disneyland when staying on property, or do we have to make them by logging in each day that is 60 days out? Thanks to all your Disneyland regulars!

Last edited:
I know that we can make dining reservations at 180 days plus 10 days from arrival at Disney World when staying on property. Can we make them at 60 days plus 7 days at Disneyland when staying on property, or do we have to make them by logging in each day that is 60 days out? Thanks to all your Disneyland regulars!
Ask in the DL forum, if no one answers here. I'm going to DL in October, and I have gotten some answers there.

Yep, might be a good idea to post the question on the DL board.

For humor and perspective, this DL regular read your post and thought, "Reservations for dining? Whaaaat?" I just don't do that at DL. We mostly "show up" or if things feel crowded we might call 90-minutes ahead.

Ask in the DL forum, if no one answers here. I'm going to DL in October, and I have gotten some answers there.

For humor and perspective, this DL regular read your post and thought, "Reservations for dining? Whaaaat?" I just don't do that at DL. We mostly "show up" or if things feel crowded we might call 90-minutes ahead.

Thank you to both. I posted it in the VGC lovers section, and I got an answer. I would love to not worry about reservations, but we only have a few days there with 2 little kids, so I don't want to leave it to chance just so we won't stress about it. :/ They're still into characters, so I need to take it while I can get it.

I also had similar thoughts! lol Dining reservations at DL just aren't even close to the same. OP - you'll have no problems at 60 days and no, they don't do the +10. Really and seriously - don't stress it.

One day at a time at 60 days out.
I have never had a problem getting where or when we want.....nothing like WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter