• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dining Reservations Help

THE NATURAL

Earning My Ears
Because of snow days, we just now found out when our schools spring break would "officially" be.

April 12-16....

I am seriously considering taking the kids to Disney World for their first time.

Is it too late to make dinner reservations? I want a character breakfast for sure.

Also other restaurant/ dinner show recommendations are appreciated. I have been to disney world 10 times when I was a kid......have not been since the 80's.

Any help is appreciated...and thanks in advance.

Because of snow days, we just now found out when our schools spring break would "officially" be.

April 12-16....

I am seriously considering taking the kids to Disney World for their first time.

Is it too late to make dinner reservations? I want a character breakfast for sure.

Also other restaurant/ dinner show recommendations are appreciated. I have been to disney world 10 times when I was a kid......have not been since the 80's.

Any help is appreciated...and thanks in advance.

Chances are if you keep calling in or checking the website, some reservations will open up if they aren't already open. A good character breakfast is Cinderella's Royal Table (has princesses) which is inside the castle. If you can get an 8AM reservation, you can get there before park opening and take pictures in front of the castle with a pretty much empty Magic Kingdom. This is one of the harder reservations to get though. You can do this same thing with reservations at the Crystal Palace (has Pooh characters), which isn't as hard to get. Some other character breakfasts you could go to are Akershus (princesses), 1900 Park Fare (Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Pooh and Tigger), Ohana's (Lilo, Stich, and Mickey), Chef Mickey's (Fab 5), Tusker House (Donald and Daisy, and some others I can't remember), Cape May Cafe (Minnie, Donald, and Goofy), and Hollywood & Vine (Playhouse Disney Characters). You can do the get into the park early thing also with Akershus, Tusker House, and Hollywood and Vine. Some good dinner places are Coral Reef, the Plaza Restaurant, Mama Melrose's, Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia, Rainforest Cafe, and there's lots more that I can't think of at this moment. If you look around on these boards and the disneyworld website you will find some great restaraunts. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter