Dining Reservations

Lizziekris

Earning My Ears
So, I tried a search and couldn't find anything. I'm not sure whether to post this here or on the Disney Restaurant thread. My 180 day window is about to open for dining reservations in October. We would really like to get a Be Our Guest lunch and an O'hana dinner. I know these are hard to come by, but I would like to try since this trip is to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. So, I know fast pass+ opens at 7:00 a.m. What time do the dining reservations open at the 180 day mark? Is it midnight or 7:00 a.m. The reason I ask is because around 6:45 this morning I tried and October 7th was already open. Any suggestions....Thanks!

11am U.K. time (and if staying onsite Disney can make bookings 180 days plus 10). So today could book restaurants from 7th to the 17th.

If you want a specific date / time then book these FIRST then go and book the rest. Did that and managed to get Ohana and BOG. Funnily the hardest one to get was T-Rex in Disney Springs as first booking time after 6pm was 9.30pm!

I was not able to get Ohana for a dinner time I wanted at 180 or 180+1. I ended up getting it at 180+7 but I'm sure there would have been openings earlier in my booking window if I had wanted.

Got BOG lunch for multiple days starting at 180+5 and for dinner at 5:30pm on 180+6 (didn't try for earlier days due to touring schedule.)

BOG lunch is usually quite doable. On my last trip I had good lunch availability at 180+1.

Also, if the website doesn't show your whole booking window at 6am eastern on day 180, sign out and sign back in. That happened to me a few days ago.

What dates do you have in mind?

Its highly doubtful you'll get either, at least at the 180 day mark. I've been "testing" for the past 5 days right at 5am (CST) and there was absolutely nothing at either restaurant. I mean, checking before the clock hit 5:01am. The ADR's are being hoarded by the hogs that stay on site and we are at the mercy of them releasing the ADR's at the "less than 60 day" mark.

Honestly, there is no restaurant worth eating at THAT bad. There are plenty of other options and we'll just choose places we've not ate at before.

I've heard that some restaurants don't have their reservations loaded in the system at 180 days. Also, we don't make ADR's much anymore. We just wing it. We find great ADR's the few days before as people cancel- even the most coveted!! I've used the free Touring plans dining reservation finder a few times and they came through every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter