Dining Review 9/2-9/9

dsnymoners

Disney Guru
Epcot-Norway Princess Storybook Lunch
Cold food buffet was so good, could have made a meal just out of that. I had the pan seard trout; not my favorite but not bad eathier. Character interaction was so good.
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Great buffet to start our morning. Service was wonderful.
Epcot-Coral Reef
I know there are a lot of people on here who like this place, but I will have to say this was the worse meal I have every had at Disney. My appetizer was a seafood pate. It tased like something I would give my cat. Entree was the crab cakes. For dessert it was the chocolate wave. DD loved the view of the fish. But that is the only positive thing I would have to say about this place.
Epcot-Le Cellier
This is the second time here for us and it was as good as the first time.
Appetizer was of course the cheese soup. DM had the vine ripend tomato stack that was wonderful! Entree was the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet!! This was soo soo good, very rich but good. Cooked perfectly. Dessert was the wiskey cake. I was so full from my steak that I was only able to eat maybe 2 bites.
California Grill
Another one of our favorites. My appetizer was the deluxe sushi platter. So much sushi!! DM got the a flatbread. We shared both. So so good. Main course was the pork tenderloin. So so tender and great! I was so full from my appetizer and entree I didnt know if I could eat my dessert or not but I had to get the Chocolate Lava Cake! Of course I ate all of it. Service was ok felt a little rushed out of there though.
1900 Park Fare Dinner
We had 4:30 reservations. DD got picked to open the restaurant. For those of you who dont know. If they are picked they get to stand at the door and say the magic words and then pull a ribbon to open the door. To find Cinderella standing there waiting to greet them. She then walked DD to the table. She was on cloud 9. Buffet was good, service was wonderful.
Ohana's
Food was good. Nothing was over cooked like the last time we ate here. I will say though the service was awful. We were tempted to get the manager to see if we could not include the entire 18% tip on our bill. Our server never came by to ask if we wanted anymore to eat or to fill up our drinks we had to get up and ask someone else to help us. He was having a off day for sure.

As far as all the snacks we used a lot for the dole floats, funnel cakes, pretzels, and for breakfast at Main Steet Bakery. Love that they changed the snack options.

Thanks for sharing. I guess everyone has an off day and looks like at Ohana's you met him/her. At least the food was good.

sounds yummy:) Did your DD get randomly picked for Park faire? or did you have to mention something when you made your ADR or when you checked in?? where there alot of other kids to choose from??

ampc3 said:
sounds yummy:) Did your DD get randomly picked for Park faire? or did you have to mention something when you made your ADR or when you checked in?? where there alot of other kids to choose from??

we just made our reservations at 4:30pm. Which is the time the restaurant opens. We were just first to check in at the podium and then dd was the first waiting by the door with the pink ribbon on it. The manager of the restaurant came up to her and asked her if she would like to help her out.
It was so so cute.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter