dining rotation

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the different dining rotations on the western magic are? Are they plap--lapl --apla? Also Is the "show" in annimators palate always on your first night in this restraunt? Finally - has anyone hade any luck requesting a certain rotation order before sailing? THanks so much -Jill

They are

PLAPLAP, LAPLAPL, and APLAPLA

I was told if you have young kids, they try to assign you to the APLAPLA rotation.

And if you are just adults, they try to assign you to LAPLAPL

- David

The more important question here is when will you see the show at Animators. If you have APL rotation you will NOT see the show 3 times. You will only see the show once. It is not necessarily on your first night into the restaurant. I believe if your first night is the formal or semi-formal night that the second time you come to Animators you will have the show. Another factor is whether or not the equipment is working. The last time we sailed, the show equipment was acting up and the people had the show on a different night.

mmouse37 - hopefully someone knows for sure when the show is scheduled for each rotation and you could add that to your very helpful chart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter