Dinosaur at DW vs Indiana Jones at DL

qman6975

Mouseketeer
My family and I are Disney World veterans who have rode Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom multiple times over the years and enjoy the attraction. The one time I was in Disneyland two years ago, Indiana Jones (Dinosaur's twin, or cousin) was down for a refurbishment. My son was a Disneyland yesterday and texted me the following:

"I say this without exaggeration, Indian Jones is one billion times better than Dinosaur."

Well, there you go...

Goes to show that you can have thre exact same ride and track but what matters is what's around it and how's presented

He's right. It is better.

Aren't Test Track and Radiator Springs Racers the same as well? More proof that DLR always gets the better theming.

Aren't Test Track and Radiator Springs Racers the same as well? More proof that DLR always gets the better theming.

I did ride on Radiator Springs Racers (RSR) when I was at DL two years ago, several times in fact. As much as I do like Test Track, RSR blows it away. Don't get me wrong I'm a Disney World guy but even I have to admit that DL does a few individual things better.

TT and RSR use the same technology while Dinosaur and Indiana Jones use the same technology and nearly the exact same track layout. Dino and Indy are sisters rides with different overlays basically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter