directions - FW to Poly

millertimeman

Earning My Ears
Anyone have driving directions/time from FW to Poly resort? We have a breakfast there and I am debating driving vs taking boat to MK and then monorail to poly. Also anyone know how long it would take on the boat/monoral route?

Thanks!

I think you'd have two boat options--big boat to MK and monorail to Poly, or little boat to Contemporary and monorail to Poly. Whichever boat got there first would be the boat for you!

Can't help with the driving info, though.

Take the bus to Ticket & Transportation, Orange bus stitches at the settlement depot from orange to WL / T&T. Then Resort monorail to Poly.

Drive!:D

Just exit the campground, taking a right at the main road. Bear right at the end of the road (which is all you can do anyways) and follow the signs. You will take a left at a set of lights and the Poly is only a mile or two up on the right. Easy! With your FW parking pass, they'll let you park right in their main lot and you just walk right in to your breakfast. 10-15 minutes tops - mostly just driving within FW.

If you choose the boat/monorail route you have to leave yourself plenty of time - allow a good 45-60 minutes. It has been my experience that no matter how long I give myself, with waits for the monorails, boats, etc. I always end up feeling rushed at the end.

If you really hate driving, take the boat over to the Contemporary and then hop the monorail there. You get off in two stops! Only slow down here is the wait for the boat and then you have to go to WL first (usually)

Have never taken the buses - too many bad reports, we like to drive anyways. Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter