Directions to MCO from I-4?

ReneeQ

DIS Veteran
Can someone give me good (meaning EASY) directions to get to Orlando Airport? I will be driving from Savannah, Georgia, which is south on I-95 and then west on I-4. I'll be driving to the airport before going to Disney, as my sister and nephew are flying in. They are flying Delta, which I think is terminal B. I've never been to the Orlando airport before.

After I pick them up we will be heading to the Boardwalk, so great directions from the airport to the Boardwalk would be appreciated also. I tried looking up the directions on mapquest.com, but it seemed really confusing.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Can't help you on the part from Savannah, but I've done MCO to the Boardwalk. Take the South Exit out of the airport, follow the airport exit road until you get to the exit for 417 South. Stay on 417 through 2 toll booths ($1 each). After you pass the 2nd toll booth, exit 6 International Drive/Downtown Disney is not far. Take that exit and stay straight. It will turn into 536 (Epcot Center Drive). After you pass through the WDW Arch, the Epcot Resort Exit will be the 2nd exit. Take that exit and you will be on Buena Vista Drive. Follow it about a mile and you will see the right turn for Boardwalk, it's right after the Exxon Station, MGM is a left turn at the same intersection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter