DIS 10th Anniversary (from WMPete)

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Hi folks:

Believe it or not, on June 1st, we'll be celebrating 10 years online. I've been doing a series on our podcast on the history of the DIS, and the last installment will be on the show we air on June 1st (we normally do our shows on Tuesday's, but for the 10th anniversary, I want the show to go up on June 1).

Anyway, I'm asking folks on the site (mods, WM's, site visitors, etc) to tell us about how the DIS has impacted you over the last 10 years. Whether it was in planning a special trip, in friends you've made, or in any other way. We'll be featuring these around the site, on the boards, and on our June 1st show. If any of you would like to write something up, you can email it to podcast@wdwinfo.com Also, if you could post a request on your boards for this, I would appreciate it.

I'm hoping to get a good response to this - I think the best way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary is to showcase the people who have made the site what it is - our moderators, our webmasters and of course, our visitors.

Thanks,
Pete

Very nice, and congratulations to Pete.
I wish I had more time to compose, but I need to go pack for our Disney trip in the morning!

I will say two things-

1) The Mods and WMs do an outstanding job keeping the DIS a fun place to be. Thanx for all your hard work!

2) Because of the DIS, I get much less done around the house!! :teeth:

MG

The DisUnplugged podcast has really gotten a lot better as of late. If you listened to it in the beginning, and weren't impressed, give it another try.

It's ten years this November since we bought into DVC. I think I found the DIS a while after that, but didn't start posting for a long time.

Thanks, Pete.

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks Mods for all your hard work!

We have been DVC members since 1998 and the DIS was a perfect way to connect with the Disney community. I have learned so much from the DIS over the years. This important info has helped us have many wonderful WDW family vacations.

Thank you to everyone at the DIS, especially Pete Werner.

:rainbow: Happy 10th Anniversary DIS!!! :rainbow:

Just a great big :thanks: for the DISboards! I have found them to be the best source of information, answers, suggestions, fun speculation and rumors, and a constant reassurance that I am NOT alone in my :crazy: DIS-nease! :lmao:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :love: ,:disrocks:

10th Anniversary - Congratulations! :thumbsup2

I just recently joined after I bought into the DVC, although I have been reading posts for a few years now;) . Thanks to the moderators and webmaster's who make this such a great site.
:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter