DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Disney has made the decision to set the party up for it's rain contingency.

- Cast Members will hand out ponchos
- All rides will still be open
- All Food will be in the land Pavilion
- Jodi will perform in World Showplace - and there will be seating for the performance
- No decision on illuminations yet

I am totally bummed

What a magical night. We enjoyed it so much. Thanks John, Pete and everyone on the team.

-Katie & Charles

Oh, PS if Kaylen & Betsy see this (I hope I got your names right! My memory is going), shoot me a PM, we got separated.

Had a wonderful time at the party. Saw a great many old friends. Missed meeting so many more, including those on this post.

Our Grandson Connor rode Test Track a dozen times. Loved Jodi's concert. Third time we've seen her thanks to the DIS. Illuminations with nobody in front of you was great.

John really knows how to throw a party.

Had a wonderful time at the party. Saw a great many old friends. Missed meeting so many more, including those on this post.

Our Grandson Connor rode Test Track a dozen times. Loved Jodi's concert. Third time we've seen her thanks to the DIS. Illuminations with nobody in front of you was great.

John really knows how to throw a party.
I was hoping to meet you, sorry I missed you. Maybe at the next dis event.

Just a quick note of thanks for a wonderful event event last night. Congratulations to Pete, John and then entire DIS team for 20 years and, especially for all the money raised for Give Kids the World. Thank you John for putting together the event - you definitely know how to throw a party! Very thankful the weather held off and I feel very blessed to have been able to attend.

It was great to meet so many people - especially many of my fellow uber-planners from the "un"official thread :thumbsup2

For those that traveled in - I hope you all have safe travels home!

DIS cake_small.jpg Jodi benson_small.jpg Illuminations_small.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!