DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

On the center right starting with Terri(in the blue), Angi(and her daughter), and Kathleen. On the far left is Gabi from Germany, I see Glen in the middle(Grey shirt), Zach's Dad Scott is the tallest in the back. That is all I can remember off the top of my head right now!

I see @GAN (handsome, tanned dude!), but I don't see you, @TheMaxRebo ? @AMusicLifeForMe - I assume that's you in the back, with the green hat on? And there are 2 dudes next to you that might be your dad - one to YOUR right WITHOUT a tan vest looking thing on, another to YOUR left, WITH a tan vest thing on (face partially obscured) - which one is Dad? Thanx again all, this is SO great, to feel like I'm somewhat "there", and I LOVE putting faces to names! :) Still hoping to meet (and hug) a LOT of my fellow posters in the future!!

I see @GAN (handsome, tanned dude!), but I don't see you, @TheMaxRebo ? @AMusicLifeForMe - I assume that's you in the back, with the green hat on? And there are 2 dudes next to you that might be your dad - one to YOUR right WITHOUT a tan vest looking thing on, another to YOUR left, WITH a tan vest thing on (face partially obscured) - which one is Dad? Thanx again all, this is SO great, to feel like I'm somewhat "there", and I LOVE putting faces to names! :) Still hoping to meet (and hug) a LOT of my fellow posters in the future!!
He's standing next zach partially cut off. Zach's dad is the very tall gentleman.

He's standing next zach partially cut off. Zach's dad is the very tall gentleman.
Thanx! Thought that was Music's Dad, and probably didn't recognize Phil 'cause he's cutoff. :)

ETA - Yep - went back, that's why I didn't recognize Phil. :o

Last edited:

Phil was having issues with people placing body parts in front of his face at inopportune times! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter