Dis Dad Disney Infinity Power Disc Trading Post

I have a duplicate of the frakenweenie one. If anyone wants to trade let me know. We are new to infinity so we don't have many! Thanks!

UPDATED 12/9/13

Here is what i Have to trade

Series 1

Bolt - 2
Fix it Felix - 4
CHROME - 3
Pirate Booty -1
Stitch's Blaster - 3
Carl's Walker - 3
Mickey's Car - 1
Cinderella Coach - 1
Kahn the Horse - 6
Sugar Rush Texture - 1
Sugar Rush Skydome - 4
Alice in Wonderland Texture - 2
Alice in Wonderland Skydome - 4
Finding Nemo Texture - 2
Finding Nemo Skydome - 3
Tangled Texture - 2
Tangled Skydome - 2
Dumbo - 2
Buzz - 3
Abu - 2

Series 2

Star Command Shield - 2
Frozen Texture - 3
Electric Mayhem Bus - 3
Condor Glider Wings - 3

TRU Exclusives

Mikes Car - 2
Tron User Control - 2

What I am looking for

Any Series 2 or TRU Exclusives not listed (except Zurg)

I will trade commons for commons 1 for 1
Rares/Exclusives for rares/exclusives 1 for 1
Rares/Exclusives for Commons 1 for 2

Where in WI are you located? Im near Waukesha.
Zack

My son just started collecting these and in his first power pack (Series 2) got a duplicate of:

FROZEN FLOURISH DISC 12 OF 20

He's looking to trade it for any of the other Series 2 ones.

LMK if interested.

Series 3 is coming out on Tuesday. We had an unfortunate experience at our local GameStop. We were there and noticed they had series 3 discs on the rack, so we grabbed a bag. When we went to check out, they said that the discs couldn't be sold until Tuesday and that somebody must have put them out by mistake. So if you or your kids play, look for the next set of power discs out Tuesday.

If any of you are still looking for series 1 or 2 discs let me know. I have a ton left that are just sitting in a bag. In fact we bought the DI3 and 90% of the characters are still in the boxes. I think my boys played it for a week when they got it for Christmas but haven't touched it since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!