DIS Dads favorite Dad snacks

Kevlar10

Mouseketeer
September 7-16, 2018 will be my 10th trip since 1980. I see a lot of posts about snacks but I've never seen one dedicated to snacks for Dad. I've had the Dole Whip, the cinnamon bun, the Mickey ice cream sandwich, the ice cream bar, caramel apples, and the usual ones that everyone says are must haves but I'm looking for true Dad snacks. I plan on trying caramel corn in Germany and the grapefruit beer (not at the same time). I'm also not a big Turkey Leg fan, but they are good. If you can recommend any original ones, I'd be willing to try them. I'm a very adventurous eater and I love trying new cultural flavors. I'd also be interested in favorite adult beverages as well. If anyone will be around that week, I'd be up for a beer or snack with another DIS Dad, so let me know.

Try the bakery in France. Loads of good things there. One that would be a good Dad snack is he ham and cheese croissant - heated of course because a true Dad snack should be messy!

A few of my recommendations:
Epcot: Germany pavilion, Karamel Kuche - the caramel corn.
Epcot: Norway pavilion, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe - School Bread, Lefse
Epcot: Germany pavilion, Sommerfest - Bratwurst, Nudel Gratin, & Schofferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweisen
Epcot: Japan pavilion, Kabuki Cafe - Sake Mist
Epcot: France pavilion, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie - Roule Lard and Frommage, Croque Monsieur, Napoleon
MK: Cheshire Cafe - Cheshire Cat Tail
MK: Sleepy Hollow - Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich

I never thought about it, but I don't have a Disney snack. I look forward to the trip every year, but somehow I haven't looked for the perfect snack to look forward to. My wife loves the Mickey ice cream bars....I can see Dole Whip being in the finals. It's classic and iconic.

This has to be the silliest question I have ever heard.
Mickey-Bar-wrapper.jpg

Don't really have a favourite snack and there are a few beer to grab around the World. One drink we always get, especially on hot days is the Grey Goose Slushie at the kiosk in France.

Not necessarily a Dad snack, but looking forward to the waffle with berries, bananas, and nutella. I recently picked up some nutella so we can recreate to some degree sometimes for our Sunday breakfast. One drink I didn’t try last time at Polynesian, but kind of regret that, was the Dole Whip with rum - that sounded very good.

The Nutella waffle is definitely on the list. I believe they have the Dole Whip with rum at AK now. The virgin one has been a family favorite for years. I think the wife and I will be enjoying the adult version while the kids get theirs.

i have always looked forward to the lemonades. the one year my wife and I probably bought 100$ worth on our Anniversary trip.

I made my own adult dole whip last trip when I stayed at the Poly. I had a bottle of havana club back in the room...only problem was all the melting that occurred on the walk from the main house to the room.

I second the idea of the nutella waffle (fresh fruit waffle sandwich) at Sleepy Hollow at MK. It is so good.

there's also a similar item at a stand near Indiana Jones show -- it is a funnel cake with chocolate sauce, strawberries, powdered sugar and ice cream. It is a snack item on the dining plan (nutella waffle is not a snack credit).

So-much-Nutella-Waffle-Sleepy-Hollow-700x478.jpg

funnel-cake-sundae.jpg

The funnel cake is definitely going on the list right after the Nutella waffle. If only there was a place to get the Dole Whip at the AKL, where we’re staying. I guess I’ll have to make due with what’s available.

I have a slight addiction to Churros. I have a specific churro fund i save for each trip. It’s kinda ridiculous, but whatever. Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!