Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

There might be some confusion regarding my post the other day.

It references Delta flight #444 that departs Wednesday 3/21 in the evening - arriving mid morning Thursday 3/22 in Rome

Yep, I understood your reference, but it made me check my flights, too, and 3/21's 444 wasn't the only one changed. Looks like they changed planes for that route for several dates in March. Thanks for the head's up!

excellent. maybe we should meet at the airport and take a car service into Rome together.

Let's look into it. It's been a while sense I've flown into or out of Rome. Sounds like taxi's from the airport can be a bit dishonest with upcharges.

We are still looking at flights and the rest of our itinerary. Thanks for posting your info!

Twilight Trastevere Tour

March 23rd, 2018 - I made the deposit today to secure our spot for up to 30 people
We will be split into 2 groups 4:15 & 5:00 are the tour start times

Awesome!! Thanks for taking the reins on this again Karen. We are so looking forward to doing this again! I was even telling a friend at work about it because she is going to Rome a couple of months after us.

Twilight Trastevere Tour

March 23rd, 2018 - I made the deposit today to secure our spot for up to 30 people

Fantastic Karen. Count Dino and me in
Really looking forward to this. We came in a day later and missed it the last time.

If you need to know,We'd like to be in the 5:00 group.
Do you have a cost yet??

Last edited:
Twilight Trastevere Tour

That's great Karen. Please add Micki to the list for the 5 PM group. Thanks again for all the work that goes into setting this up

Twilight Trastevere Tour

Hi there! Is there any way you can get my husband Bruce and myself into the tour? We would take either time if possible. Thanks so much for organizing this!

Twilight Trastevere Tour

We have 24 people so far for the food tour - the cost is $113.00 US
please let me know if any dietary restrictions (they can not accommodate gluten or dairy free).
This is the list so far -if you are not listed but interested please let me know

Karen & Kaye @apurplebrat
Jason @JWren1234
Chris & Chuck @christannj
Micki & John @NYC MM & @tardis1029
Kristy & Dustin @khertz & @DDuck4Life
Marilee & Dino @corky441
Will @met19
Kevin & Kate @Cousin Orville
Beth & Trish @MaryKatesMom
Chandra & Patty @bamagoofy
Bob & Nancy @Oilheadbob2017
Phil + Judi @TheMaxRebo
Karen & Bruce @kpiper

Last edited:
We have 24 people so far for the food tour - the cost is $113.00 US
please let me know if any dietary restrictions (they can not accommodate gluten or dairy free).
This is the list so far -if you are not listed but interested please let me know

Karen & Kaye @apurplebrat
Jason @JWren1234
Chris & Chuck @christannj
Micki & John @NYC MM & @tardis1029
Kristy & Dustin @khertz & @DDuck4Life
Marilee & Dino @corky441
Will @met19
Kevin & Kate @Cousin Orville
Beth & Trish @MaryKatesMom
Chandra & Patty @bamagoofy
Bob & Nancy @Oilheadbob2017
Phil + 1 @TheMaxRebo
Karen & Bruce @kpiper

I loved this tour when I went on it. Made me violate my rule of not eating pork. Already dreaming of prosciutto and melon, pork meatballs, and the best burratta I have ever had.

Ps: for those who know her, Jen G might come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!