Dis Exclusive ABD to London, Paris, and Disneyland Paris

"The Cursed Child" is playing in London. Just saying...;)

We saw it in March there. It was amazing.

Isn’t it fantastic? I saw it in NY last month with the original cast that opened it in London. I would definitely go and see it again. Too bad I can’t do this trip

Yikes! $20K for the 2 of us, plus airfare. I've got one kid in college, another going back, so will be shelling out at least $80K a year for that already, likely more as it's a private school (but youngest got a huge scholarship plus another small one, smartypants).

It looks lovely, but I could do a lot of that on our own.

Now, honestly, we could swing it, but it just seems so pricey!

To those that are going, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! Plus, October would be nice weather (I did a 2 1/2 week Europe tour with my mom when I was in my early 20's, but in August, and it was not a high end tour; most hotels lacked a/c and we were experienced an unusual heat wave, hard to sleep when it's in the 90's during the day and no a/c in the hotel room).

When I click on pricing nothing happens
How much is it for a adult?
There would be 2 of us

The cost for this trip (once you factor in airfare) is about what my husband and I are paying for our around the world trip to every Disney Park trip :worried:

I would love to hear more about your plans! You would have avid readers in the “other options” thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter