DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic 7/29 - 8/3/18

Well, there are two Mel's Drive-in's. The original from American Graffiti is in San Francisco, but there are a couple of famous ones in Hollywood, one being within walking distance from Loews.

upload_2018-7-28_16-12-1.png upload_2018-7-28_16-12-46.png

My flight has been delayed by 12 hours! Newark to LAX. I'm on a different one, but will still miss the welcome dinner tonight :(

I can't wait to hear about this trip when the group wraps up their last day. My wife and I are on the DIS Exclusive December trip and are on the fence about booking an extra day at the end of the trip for that 4th day of the park hopper ticket or if we should fly home. From all the time in the parks it sounds like there may be enough time to do most everything in the parks during the ABD guided portion of the trip and that extra day may be good just to enjoy extra time or to re-ride favorites rides. Does ABD provide any extra fast passes for that last day?

I can't wait to hear about this trip when the group wraps up their last day. My wife and I are on the DIS Exclusive December trip and are on the fence about booking an extra day at the end of the trip for that 4th day of the park hopper ticket or if we should fly home. From all the time in the parks it sounds like there may be enough time to do most everything in the parks during the ABD guided portion of the trip and that extra day may be good just to enjoy extra time or to re-ride favorites rides. Does ABD provide any extra fast passes for that last day?
They gave us one Fastpass for our final day.

They gave us one Fastpass for our final day.
In addition to the one fast pass from ABD We added max pass on Friday to our tickets and it worked out great. We were able to get fast passes for a lot of the rides back to back in both parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!