Dis Exclusive July Backstage Magic Adventure 7/6-7/11 Sold Out

If I have a choice of omelet a or eggs Benedict, I go for the Benedict. So that's how I missed it. Darn.

Kim

Lemon raspberry coffee cake update:

According to the hostess at Storytellers Cafe, the coffee cake is made at the DLR central bakery, so they did not have the recipe readily available. However after she consulted with the chef she said it would be no problem to e-mail me the recipe. So I gave her my e-mail address, and we'll see what happens. I'll let you all know if I hear anything!

Lemon raspberry coffee cake update:

According to the hostess at Storytellers Cafe, the coffee cake is made at the DLR central bakery, so they did not have the recipe readily available. However after she consulted with the chef she said it would be no problem to e-mail me the recipe. So I gave her my e-mail address, and we'll see what happens. I'll let you all know if I hear anything!

There is a central bakery?! Doesn't that sound like something really really cool to tour?

There is a central bakery?! Doesn't that sound like something really really cool to tour?

Only if there are free samples to be had! Oooh, or what if the tour let you make your own Mickey head caramel apple or some other Disney-specific treat? (Personally, I'd love to make a Tigger Tail.)

-- Dave

I meant to try a Tigger Tail while at Disneyland. Oh well, need to plan another trip.

For anyone who enjoyed singing along with Ghost Riders in the Sky at the "Redneck Roundup" aka our Tuesday night dinner at Disneyland, check out the group "Riders in the Sky".

For those of our group whose ears were bleeding due to the musical selections that evening, stay far away.....

Kathy

I meant to try a Tigger Tail while at Disneyland. Oh well, need to plan another trip.

For anyone who enjoyed singing along with Ghost Riders in the Sky at the "Redneck Roundup" aka our Tuesday night dinner at Disneyland, check out the group "Riders in the Sky".

For those of our group whose ears were bleeding due to the musical selections that evening, stay far away.....

Kathy

Melissa and I tried Tigger Tails and they were pretty good. Super sweet, of course.

I am crying inside over missing the lemon coffee cake. Melissa you need to get this recipe so I can make DH make it.

Oh, Melissa! You are my hero! How exciting! Now will have to cross fingers that they remember to email it to you! We would LOVE to make that delicious coffee cake here at home (although we might have to double up on our gym sessions!)...

Pork Chop!!!
14761299434_6f0ce86560_z.jpg

Ok Glenda, we want to see the purse. You are slacking on your posting so you can get to 10 posts. :goodvibes

Kim

I finally got around to downloading the pictures from the ABD site. I can't seem to find any of our posed ones from the opening dinner. Did anybody else?

No, none of the first poses were uploaded. I had some others that didn't appear (outside of Tam O'Shanter) so I e-mailed the guides. Summer Rose thought one of the others might have been deleted because it might have been over-exposed. Then I noticed none of the ones before the Welcome dinner were uploaded so I asked about that and still have not heard anything. (Last year when that happened, additional ones were uploaded when I asked about them).

Anyone else want to e-mail to ask about them? I can't imagine all of them from that series not turning out.

No, none of the first poses were uploaded. I had some others that didn't appear (outside of Tam O'Shanter) so I e-mailed the guides. Summer Rose thought one of the others might have been deleted because it might have been over-exposed. Then I noticed none of the ones before the Welcome dinner were uploaded so I asked about that and still have not heard anything. (Last year when that happened, additional ones were uploaded when I asked about them).

Anyone else want to e-mail to ask about them? I can't imagine all of them from that series not turning out.

I'm more than happy to email. Would we email the guides or someone at ABD?

Those pictures definitely exist because they were in the final slideshow.

I'm more than happy to email. Would we email the guides or someone at ABD?

Those pictures definitely exist because they were in the final slideshow.

Yes, I told Summer Rose they were in the final show and that they were not defective. I never heard back. I also asked her if we should ask ABD or them (the guides). Haven't heard back since and it's been 7 days. Last year I contacted both ABD and the guides. It sounded like ABD contacted the guides last year, too.

Maybe we should both try contacting ABD.

BTW, Cristen.....In response to your post a couple weeks ago on Muir Woods....I loved it there. It was SO peaceful and beautiful! I could have spent the day there!

I took a tour there which was cheaper than renting a car and paying for parking in SF, so I didn't have to drive those treacherous roads! Coming back out of there, though, I looked the opposite direction. Us "flatlanders" aren't used to those cliffs!

Yes, I told Summer Rose they were in the final show and that they were not defective. I never heard back. I also asked her if we should ask ABD or them (the guides). Haven't heard back since and it's been 7 days. Last year I contacted both ABD and the guides. It sounded like ABD contacted the guides last year, too.

Maybe we should both try contacting ABD.

I'll try reaching out to be ABD! It's definitely weird that those photos didn't get uploaded.

BTW, Cristen.....In response to your post a couple weeks ago on Muir Woods....I loved it there. It was SO peaceful and beautiful! I could have spent the day there!

I took a tour there which was cheaper than renting a car and paying for parking in SF, so I didn't have to drive those treacherous roads! Coming back out of there, though, I looked the opposite direction. Us "flatlanders" aren't used to those cliffs!

Smart move with the tour! Though the way they hurtled around the hills, I think that might have made me even more terrified!

Seriously though, if I never have to drive that again I will be okay!

I still haven't looked at the pictures yet! Kev said there were a lot of good ones but I've been frantically trying to back up what I already have in my laptop before dropping that bomb of photos! Lol! Btw, I think I'm at 8 posts now..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!