DIS Fit 2020: New Hopes and Goals

Just want to say that I HATE apple! Why is it never straightforward and simple? I've told my daughter the next phone she gets has to been an Android. No one in our immediately family, none of her friends, have an iPhone and no one can ever help her with it. Ugh. I cannot figure out how to remove these damn spam calendar entries. There is no delete button!

After 30 minutes or so of googling, I fixed it. Sheesh. And the major companies actually allow this? The only option was to allow people to add events to her calendar or send them to her e-mail instead. Lovely. No disable option.

Last edited:
Well...I just wanted to update all of you about our Nooming experience.

Hubby is down 27 lbs...as of this morning I am down 20 lbs!!!!! So it is going good. Even with the stress of working full time, part time at Homesense ( during xmas shopping customer craziness) and working on my 4 college courses....I was still able to loose weight. With our extremely mild weather we have lucked out to be getting so far this year I have been walking some nights for 45 minutes (not daily as some days I just don't have time)

Our whole family has been doing Noom. My one BIL has lost 70 lbs, SIL is at 30 lbs and wants to loose more, the other BIL is at 25 lbs and still loosing. So for now, it is working for our family. Hopefully once Christmas is over and my classes are done, I can focus a little more on more aspects of it. For now, I will take my 20 lbs, and hope that I meet my own goal I have in my head for xmas to be at 25 lbs down for when we see the kids next!

Hubby is down 27 lbs...as of this morning I am down 20 lbs!!!!! So it is going good. Even with the stress of working full time, part time at Homesense ( during xmas shopping customer craziness) and working on my 4 college courses....I was still able to loose weight. With our extremely mild weather we have lucked out to be getting so far this year I have been walking some nights for 45 minutes (not daily as some days I just don't have time)

Our whole family has been doing Noom. My one BIL has lost 70 lbs, SIL is at 30 lbs and wants to loose more, the other BIL is at 25 lbs and still loosing. So for now, it is working for our family. Hopefully once Christmas is over and my classes are done, I can focus a little more on more aspects of it. For now, I will take my 20 lbs, and hope that I meet my own goal I have in my head for xmas to be at 25 lbs down for when we see the kids next!
Congrats to everyone in your family. You are all doing great! 20 pounds is awesome! Good for you!

That's fantastic! I'll have to look at what Noom is exactly when I have some time. I've heard the name but that's about all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter