Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I was actually thinking of looking into Aulani for October. It wouldn't cost more than meals, and spa treatments, and.....

Nice call on the Marriott.

I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and cancel the cruise now. At least the credit card would get a $1000 or so credit. In a couple weeks I'm going to be several thousand short for our credit card payment. I need to send you a PayPal request and mail those purses to you!

Today I dropped my youngest son (15-1/2) off at the trolley station so he could head into San Diego and spend the day with a friend...... I am feeling very Old-Fogie-ish at the moment. :guilty: How did my youngest suddenly become old enough to do these things?!! :rotfl:

Next thing you know he'll be graduating, they grow up so fast. My youngest is now 30 and my grandson is 10.

Alison - I'm so excited about the purses for DD and I. Let my know the amount and I'll get you a check or can send it through PayPal. Thank you!!!

By the way, hands down I'd go for Aulani. I think we'll do a week there after Kauai next year after my sister's family goes home.

Last edited:
I came home tonight from work to find out my DH has pneumonia and was running 102 fever, what a wonderful way to start the weekend. Hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon.

Today I dropped my youngest son (15-1/2) off at the trolley station so he could head into San Diego and spend the day with a friend...... I am feeling very Old-Fogie-ish at the moment. :guilty: How did my youngest suddenly become old enough to do these things?!! :rotfl:

Kids grow up quicker than their parents age! :p

I came home tonight from work to find out my DH has pneumonia and was running 102 fever, what a wonderful way to start the weekend. Hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon.

Oh no!

I hope he's feeling better. Take care of yourself as well.

Fever is down to 100 and it's almost time for the next dose of Tylenol then I'll go to bed too. I'm sure hoping I don't get it.

I went to move my April DVC reservation a couple of days, got as far as cancelling the existing reservation and now the system is down and I can't make the new reservation.:mad::scared:

Ugh, I hope he feels better soon!

Thanks. I'm still trying to get my April reservation to go through. DH and I will sneak down for a few days at Disneyland before our passes expire and then take the Baja cruise for some fun in the sun. I better stick with my retirement date or I'm going to have to cancel a few trips next year.

I like your idea of going to Aulani, it's very relaxing.

Fever is down to 100 and it's almost time for the next dose of Tylenol then I'll go to bed too. I'm sure hoping I don't get it.

At least the fever is down a little.

I went to move my April DVC reservation a couple of days, got as far as cancelling the existing reservation and now the system is down and I can't make the new reservation.:mad::scared:

Hope you get your reservation to go through!

He's doing better his fever is gone, he's still resting and coughing.

How are things your way?

Glad the fever is gone. The cough may take a while to shift. Hope it's sooner; rather than later.

Things are.......well. It's the new normal. I just have to accept that this is what it's going to be like for the next little while.

Hiya, Fogies! I hope everyone's doing OK.

Upstairs A/C is out, so I'm waiting for the HVAC folks to call me back. I just had them out two weeks ago to fix the same problem. :headache:

Stay cool, y'all!

We're having a spell of June gloom. Today Long Beach wasn't even supposed to get into the 70s. I'm just doing laundry and trying to use up leftovers.

Try to stay cool YoYo, hope you get your AC fixed soon.

Enjoy your cool spell Alison.

Woo hoo we're halfway through the week and heading towards the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter