Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

TGI Friday night.

TGIF morning! :rotfl:

I've got a long afternoon of work today (housekeeping at a camp and we've got to turn over about 90% of the place before 3pm...! :eek: ). Day off tomorrow, another big day Sunday, but after that DH and I are going into San Diego for a date night! Can't wait; we're overdue....

Here's to TGIF and I hope TGIS comes soon for LegoMom3.

A couple of our neighbors are needing some help so DH is will be up at 2:30AM to help unload 65K baby turkeys and then going to another neighbor's place to bale hay at 7AM.

A couple of our neighbors are needing some help so DH is will be up at 2:30AM to help unload 65K baby turkeys and then going to another neighbor's place to bale hay at 7AM.

What exactly does this look like? 65,000 baby turkeys? Are they in cages? Does it take a semi to bring them? That sounds like A LOT!

What exactly does this look like? 65,000 baby turkeys? Are they in cages? Does it take a semi to bring them? That sounds like A LOT!
I goofed the 65,000 was the total in a semi truck, they delivered 31,500 to our neighbor. They come in 3 foot by 2 foot by 6-8 inch boxes with 100 turkeys per box that are separated in 4 sections, they were hatched three days ago.

Last edited:
Us too. I picked up a family friend from Sweden in on Wed. and then we all went to Lake Tahoe on Thurs. for the weekend. It was so pretty up there, a little beach time, some hiking to one of the waterfalls and a little ride on the paddlewheeler.:love: :beach:

:wave: Thursday night and we're going to be AWOL this weekend. Spending time with my family.

Have a great weekend all.

Thursday morning, and no plans for fun in the near future...home stretch of getting out of the old house.

:wave: Thursday night and we're going to be AWOL this weekend. Spending time with my family.

Have a great weekend all.

Have fun with your 3D family.

Thursday morning, and no plans for fun in the near future...home stretch of getting out of the old house.

You'll have to throw a party when it's finished. I hope for your sake it's soon.

Last edited:
Hello fellow fogies! :wave: Quick howdy from sunny CA. I cannot believe it's already the big Fourth weekend!! Where has this year gone?! Anyone have fun plans? We're not going anywhere; we don't usually this weekend anyway. My boys don't care about seeing fireworks; partly due to being teens, partly due to, and I quote my youngest here: "When you've seen Wishes, what's left?!" That's my boy. :thumbsup2

Whatever you all do, have fun and stay safe!!

We'll be seeing Beauty & the Beast at Music Circus this weekend and River Cats baseball game with fireworks on the 3rd. Hoping the 4th is calm and laid back.

Happy Fourth!! Hope everyone is well and safe. We're home today; I generally don't like traveling on these big holiday weekends. Going to grill some steaks later!

Ordered my AP for Disneyland yesterday!!!!! Can't use it til later next month but it's official! I'll be in Anaheim in a few weeks and will at least see if I can get the actual pass while I'm there.

Ok, quick check-in.....now back to my 'Twilight Zone' marathon! :rotfl2:

We're not going anywhere on this holiday weekend. We don't like crowds and holidays are always "amateur night". I made us a nice brunch, a little thing I call Breakfast Pot Pie and that should tide us over until I make the Tri Tip on the grill. I just seasoned it, and we'll have it with some corn on the cob and green beans.

I'm catching up on TRs on the DIS and updating my own. Plus I have a load of laundry in the washer and dryer, and one more to go in. The dishwasher is almost ready to be run. Lazy days can be nice to catch up on things!

Plus we have new cats in the house, and that is proving to be interesting to say the least!

We're not going anywhere on this holiday weekend. We don't like crowds and holidays are always "amateur night". I made us a nice brunch, a little thing I call Breakfast Pot Pie and that should tide us over until I make the Tri Tip on the grill. I just seasoned it, and we'll have it with some corn on the cob and green beans.

I'm catching up on TRs on the DIS and updating my own. Plus I have a load of laundry in the washer and dryer, and one more to go in. The dishwasher is almost ready to be run. Lazy days can be nice to catch up on things!

Plus we have new cats in the house, and that is proving to be interesting to say the least!

Oooh!! Sounds like fun! :rotfl2: We have four of our own; there's always something going on with them!!

What is in your Breakfast Pot Pie?! Sounds yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter