Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Hey kimmar! How are things in Jersey these days?

HOT.

summer_48_text.gif~c200

...not much...wedding in May to look forward to...
Hey, y'all have time to plan! It's your son who is getting married, right? Is the happy couple getting excited about the wedding? How is the mother of the groom holding up?

Even though you may not be as involved in the planning as your would be as the mother of the bride, feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to bounce something off of me. I don't plan as many weddings as I used to, but I still do two a year and answer questions/give assistance to my friends. Now I mainly work with non-profits to help them plan their events.

Just realized that our pool water thermometer is missing. :headache: I'll grab another one tomorrow when I go out shopping. Mid-day, our pool can be very warm, too warm for me to go swimming. :fish:

Last edited:

Why does it seem that Summer is so much busier than the rest of the year? During these temperatures, all I want to do is stay in the AC and never escape it! LOL

Hey, y'all have time to plan! It's your son who is getting married, right? Is the happy couple getting excited about the wedding? How is the mother of the groom holding up?

Even though you may not be as involved in the planning as your would be as the mother of the bride, feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to bounce something off of me. I don't plan as many weddings as I used to, but I still do two a year and answer questions/give assistance to my friends. Now I mainly work with non-profits to help them plan their events.
...hey, thanks a bunch! :thumbsup2

PiO!!! :yay:

How's things?!

:wave: things are relatively stable. DS is in his final year and is working hard towards end of year exams.

Work is going well.

No holiday plans to the US :( but hoping to get to Japan next year. It all depends on how DH work goes.

....:scratchin.......nope, not ringing any bells...

Hmmmm. I see we acquired new Old Fogie members to this thread!!!!

:lmao::lmao:

(Engagement pics looked awesome. Congrats)

Hey stranger! Good to see you stop by! :wave:

Hope things are well with you and Fran. I haven’t really kept up with your FB page or TRs. Sorry!

Really hate that FB doesn’t put my friends post on my timeline much.

I’m still hoping for a trip to Japan next year. If it comes off, I will be tempted to fly home to oz via California! We’ll see.

Speaking of HOT, it was at or near 100* here all this past week.......:crazy2: That is just too much. Even with the dry air it just starts to get to you. At least the nights cool off. You can pull that air inside and the house will stay comfy most of the next day.

My DLR pass is on summer block-out dates. That's ok, though, because as much as I enjoyed going up there, the drive was getting old. At the moment I'm working on my next 1-day excursion to WDW at the end of August when I go visit my dad. :wizard: Back in April I just went to Epcot; this trip I'm getting a Hopper and planning AK in the morning and MK at night. I may also make a quick stop at the Studios just to see Toy Story Land (I don't expect to be able to get on anything!!). Any, there it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!