DIS Radio playing the podcast shouldn’t be a thing

ucf_knight

DIS Veteran
I love dis radio and listen all the time while at work but today while listening the dis unplugged news show June 28 2022 started playing. I listen to the podcast pretty regularly on the iTunes app but I don’t want to hear it when I’m wanting to listen to music which is what dis radio should be. Hopefully someone can fix this.

if i ran a podcast and started a radio channel the first thing i would do is marry the two. like isn't that obvious? this way people listening to the radio are made aware of who pete is, what the podcast is, etc. grow your audience, expose yourself to more people that sort of thing.

we just clearly disagree here because to me it's a very simple obvious thing that the podcast would air on the radio channel, it makes all the sense in the world to me

if i ran a podcast and started a radio channel the first thing i would do is marry the two. like isn't that obvious? this way people listening to the radio are made aware of who pete is, what the podcast is, etc. grow your audience, expose yourself to more people that sort of thing.

we just clearly disagree here because to me it's a very simple obvious thing that the podcast would air on the radio channel, it makes all the sense in the world to me
What radio station that plays songs randomly throws in an hour long talk show a couple of times during the day? There’s a reason there’s podcasts and music. They are two totally different things. And they do run ads for dreams which is smart. Could build awareness for other platforms that way.

I love dis radio and listen all the time while at work but today while listening the dis unplugged news show June 28 2022 started playing. I listen to the podcast pretty regularly on the iTunes app but I don’t want to hear it when I’m wanting to listen to music which is what dis radio should be. Hopefully someone can fix this.
And the podcast is back on disradio again. I wish this wouldn’t happen

I would think maybe a segment every now and then but the full news show seems very out of place for a music radio station. Agree with maybe an ad break to promote the show if that’s the goal would simply turn any music station off if a random podcast episode dropped in.

Disagree also. I love Disney music. Use to listen to it at work all of the time. I think however, that they need add additional content like that. Quick Disneyworld news shorts etc., interviews, etc. There's a lot they could add in addition to music that would make it a go to channel for everything Disney.

Disagree also. I love Disney music. Use to listen to it at work all of the time. I think however, that they need add additional content like that. Quick Disneyworld news shorts etc., interviews, etc. There's a lot they could add in addition to music that would make it a go to channel for everything Disney.
I agree with quick and short news stuff (which they already do) but an hour plus long podcast is completely out of place when there’s already multiple other platforms to hear the pod on (Spotify, Apple podcasts, YouTube etc)

I agree with quick and short news stuff (which they already do) but an hour plus long podcast is completely out of place when there’s already multiple other platforms to hear the pod on (Spotify, Apple podcasts, YouTube etc)
I understand what your saying, I love listening to Disney music as much as the next person, though I can only hear "Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me" only so many times a day, before it gets a little old. Now if they had a specific schedule for content programming each hour/day/week, it might help plan listening time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter