DIS really slow/lagging this morning, or just me?

And....., we're slogging through mud, again. Was working good all day until about 15 minutes ago. Now taking up to 20+ seconds to load pages.

Yes! And when I go to a thread, the page goes all the way to the bottom instantly...makes it nearly impossible to read the individual posts.

Yes! And when I go to a thread, the page goes all the way to the bottom instantly...makes it nearly impossible to read the individual posts.

Yes and I'm also getting video ads that autoplay again, sometimes 2 overlapping if the same ad pops up in 2 of the 3 windows. :mad:

How does it seem right now? It's running fine for me and all the servers are looking good

How does it seem right now? It's running fine for me and all the servers are looking good
Much better. Went through a little period shortly after I posted where it was running good. Then would slow down (not as much as before, but still slow). Then back to good. Then back to 20+ seconds for page loading. Been running good for about the last couple of hours.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter