• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***DIS UK November 3rd Epcot Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MinnyGranny62 said:
:blush: Awww you are quite welcome, I enjoyed making them and handing them out. Elaine if you would like some...pm me with your address and I will send you some. I get paint samples(shaped as a Mickey head)
from Home Depot and cut and paste etc. :sunny:

Shirley ~ You could start a business with thoses Mickey heads, they are so cute :)

Minniespal said:
Shirley ~ You could start a business with thoses Mickey heads, they are so cute :)

::yes:: they look wonderful :)

I've finally gotten my pictures developed and uploaded. Here's a few more from the meet.

The cutest one at the meet!
ebf20209.jpg

The entire Robbins family and they're the reason I went for a weekend!
ebf2018d.jpg

A couple of pictures of Sue & Vicki. Don't you want to know what's on their cameras?
ebf20170.jpg

ebf201b2.jpg

And, I think this is a great group picture. I can't believe we're all looking in the same direction and smiling too!!
ebf20253.jpg

Thanks again to all who came to the meet. I had a great time!!

Great photos Carolyn
It was lovely to meet you too

hope its not too cold up there

Hi everybody
Well it has taken me over a week to get back on the boards since our return and it was lovely to catch up with ths post.
Seeing all the piccies brought the memories flooding back and it seemed like yesterday we were all there.
It was great to meet you all in person even though it feels like I have known some of you for years.
:Pinkbounc

Sorry Guys but this is an old thread from last year and this meet has already taken place :(

I'm going to close this thread which will hopefully avoid any further confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter