DIS User bars

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
WebmasterCorey had created some really cool user bars we can use in our signatures. I'm not sure how many of you listen to the DIS Unplugged Podcast or visit the DIS Unplugged board to know about these.

I’ll be working on creating more of these but I wanted to post what I had here first. Click Here for the code to add these to your signature. Thanks for your support of the show!! :)

And a few for the boards..

Enjoy!

WebmasterCorey had created some really cool user bars we can use in our signatures. I'm not sure how many of you listen to the DIS Unplugged Podcast or visit the DIS Unplugged board to know about these.

They DON'T count as an image in your signature either! :cool1: (like DIS smilies)

Enjoy!

Cool, I love them.

i need to know how to make em

They DON'T count as an image in your signature either! :cool1: (like DIS smilies)

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!