Disappearing Reservation Times - Is this normal?

MrsBooch

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to score a Chef Mickey reservation for a particular date and I have the reservation tool set up in Touring Plans. I keep getting notifications that a reservation is available, I see it in MDE and then go through the booking process and hit the final button and it some pop up comes up that it can't be processed. I hit refresh a bunch of times, see the reservation time I previously picked, then do it again and it's gone again.
Is this a glitch or is this what it looks like when a bunch of lunatics like me are stalking the website to get a reservation?

Yeah, that's normal. The O'hana dinner ADR was gone within the two minutes it took me to load my web browser.

I've had much better luck checking for difficult ADRs at random intervals throughout the day. This is how I got a 6pm for BoG and 7pm for V&A.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter