Disappointed....

harriettbrawner

Mouseketeer
Booked a week at the Fort (June 26-30) several months ago with plans to take our 5 year old grandson and 2 year old granddaughter. Three weeks ago hubby's bad hip went from bad to terrible and he had to have hip replacement this past Monday. Originally we were going to still try to go, but with his limitations and PT we realized it wasn't a good idea. We're both really disappointed to have to cancel..... At least we have 3 more trips on the schedule before the end of the year. Now to keep him healthy!

Booked a week at the Fort (June 26-30) several months ago with plans to take our 5 year old grandson and 2 year old granddaughter. Three weeks ago hubby's bad hip went from bad to terrible and he had to have hip replacement this past Monday. Originally we were going to still try to go, but with his limitations and PT we realized it wasn't a good idea. We're both really disappointed to have to cancel..... At least we have 3 more trips on the schedule before the end of the year. Now to keep him healthy!
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he heals well!

Come join us is September. 3 months from now his hip should be doing much better. I'm bringing my 6 year old niece. She'd love to have someone her age to play with.

j

We actually have 2 trips in September! One is Labor Day weekend and the other is the September 16-22....a family trip with our kids and grandkids.

We actually have 2 trips in September! One is Labor Day weekend and the other is the September 16-22....a family trip with our kids and grandkids.

The 16th thru the 22nd will overlap with a couple of Diser's. We roll in on the 18th.

So sorry

Sorry! Disappointments are hard! Hope your dh has a great recovery. From experiences in our family recovery and pt usually is pretty speedy considering what was done!

So sorry you had to cancel your trip! My husband is having a hip replacement tomorrow :eek: but our next trip isn't until October. Good vibes for both gentlemen and prayers for speedy recoveries.

It's always disappointing when you have cancel or change the plans like that, but give him his healing time and when you do make the trip, all will be much better. Here is wishing him and your family well and a speedy recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts